We’re so excited to welcome you back! Our #1 priority is the safety of our team, our community, and all of you.
We ask that you:
- Reschedule your visit with us if you or anyone in your party is feeling sick or show any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Wear a mask or face covering upon your arrival and while you are walking through our common spaces till you arrive at your table.
Safety & Well-Being
- We are screening for COVID-19 symptoms and following all RI regulations.
- Employees have been provided with face masks and additional personal protective equipment to ensure safety as they perform their duties.
- We are taking and recording all teammates’ temperatures each day.
- High-touch and all behind-the-scenes surfaces are sanitized regularly.
- Teammate workspaces have been adjusted to ensure physical distancing.
- In accordance with RI state regulations, we have developed an action plan for COVID 19 procedures.
Making a Reservation
- Dining will be available by reservation only. We are currently unable to accept walk-in requests.
- Reservations can be made online or by calling us at (401) 272-7811.
- Upon arrival, you will be asked to review the RI Screening Tool’s questions and verify that you have not experienced any symptoms in the last three days.
- We may contact you about your reservation, so please ensure your email and phone number are up to date.
- Plan to arrive no more than ten minutes prior to your reservation time per the RI Department of Health regulations.
- Face masks are required while dining, except when eating or drinking. We will refuse seating and service to individuals without face coverings. Please make sure you are wearing your mask when your server approaches the table, or social distancing cannot be observed.
- Tables have been spaced appropriately and will be set only upon your arrival.
- Seating at the bar is currently unavailable.
- Tables and seating will be sanitized prior to each visit.