We at Gracie’s are thrilled to announce the inception of what we hope will become a longstanding tradition, our Culinary Bliss Tours!
It all began last October, when we embarked on a culinary cruise of the Mediterranean with both our cherished guests and head chefs Matt Varga and Melissa Denmark. The trip was such a success that we immediately began brainstorming ways to replicate the experience—after all, creating lifelong memories over exceptional food is the premise upon which all Gracie’s endeavors are based.
Now, seven months later, we’re excited to invite you to join us on our next big adventure: June’s NYC Culinary Bliss Tour with Executive Chef Matt Varga!
On this excursion, which will depart from Providence by deluxe motor coach, guests will experience the Big Apple like never before. From June 26–27, Chef Varga will lead our intimate group of gastronomers on a culinary tour of the “City That Never Sleeps” (although we certainly will!). Together, we’ll visit fan favorites such as Eataly NYC, along with Manhattan highlights including Le District, Murray’s Cheese, Hot Bread Kitchen, and more.
Space is limited to 10 guests, so we encourage you to book now! Interested parties may reserve a spot on this culinary adventure by contacting Lori Seeley of Innovative Travel Concepts at 401-864-7630 or email@example.com.
Below, find a full itinerary of the two-day tour, in addition to pricing plans.
SUNDAY, JUNE 26:
• Depart Providence to NYC at 8:00am from Gracie’s. Arrive at Eataly in NYC at 11:00am. Round-trip transportation provided by deluxe 54-seat air conditioned motor coach.
• Sunday afternoon: explore Eataly with Chef Matt Varga. Enjoy lunch at any of the amazing restaurants in the 50,000 sq ft. culinary mecca.
• Transportation back to your hotel, Grand Hyatt New York, to relax and prepare for your group dinner at The Breslin Bar & Dining Room. 8:00pm transportation from your hotel to The Breslin.
MONDAY, JUNE 27:
• Five hour tour with a professional food tour guide (cookbook author and culinary educator) taking you to the culinary highlights of Manhattan. Tasting at the following locations: Murray’s Cheese (murrayscheese.com), Hot Bread Kitchen (hotbreadkitchen.org), and Le District (ledistrict.com).
• Depart NYC at 2:00pm and arrive back in Providence at 5:00pm.
• Price Per Person double occupancy in hotel: $729
• Price Per Person single occupancy in hotel: $843
• Round-trip transportation aboard deluxe 54-seat motor coach
• One night at the Grand Hyatt NYC
• Group dinner at The Breslin (alcohol not included)
• Five hour tour with a professional food tour guide (cookbook author and culinary educator) taking you to the culinary highlights of Manhattan
• All tasting fees at Le District, Murray’s Cheese and Hot Bread Kitchen